Wine Gummy Bears & Pixie Stick Spritz Drink Recipes
Makes about 125 bears, depending on the size of your mold
- 1 cup wine (red, white, or pink)
- 1/2 cup white granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons or 6 packets powdered gelatin
- 1 drop pink food coloring (if making rosé gummy bears)
- 2–3 silicone gummy bear molds
- Combine wine, sugar, and gelatin in a saucepan over low heat, being careful not to heat the liquid over 90 degrees F to maintain the alcohol content. Whisk until the sugar and gelatin have dissolved, about 2 to 3 minutes. Add food coloring if desired.
- Carefully pour the mixture over the gummy bear molds and use an offset spatula to remove excess and evenly fill the molds.
- Refrigerate for at least 90 minutes to set the gelatin. Pop the bears out of the molds and eat! Leftovers can be stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
Makes 1 serving
- 1 pixie stick
- Angostura bitters, dash
- 5 ounces dry sparkling wine, preferably Champagne
- Cut off the end of a pixie stick and pour the sugar contents into the bottom of a flute glass.
- Add 1 dash bitters and top with cold sparkling wine.
- Cut the other end off of the stick and sip the drink through the straw.
Enjoy more recipes from our Food Enthusiasts Recipe Page