CIA Cribs Social Media Contest
Who: Any current student at the Hyde Park, San Antonio or Greystone campuses
What: Students post pictures of their dorm rooms, lodges, townhouses, or off-campus housing following the guidelines below.
When: Starts Monday, October 2, 2017 12:00 A.M. Winners will be announced November 20
• Must be a currently enrolled CIA student
• Room décor must fit into requirements set into place by CIA Residence Life
• Can be photo or video taken from cellphone
• Must include hashtags “#ciacribs”, #proud2bcia, #mep4life
• Must tag @theculinaryinstituteofamerica.
• Must identify what campus the student attends (on or off campus housing).
• Can use filters on pictures
• No room fails. Don’t embarrass yourself or roommates.
Judges: Bachelor’s Ambassadors
Choosing a Winner:
• Winners will be announced during an Instagram Story during the Wicked Weekend event on Saturday, October 28, 2017. Bachelor’s Ambassadors will announce the winner.
• Winners will also be notified through CIA email.
• Judging Criteria:
o Décor: unique items, pictures, etc. that make your room feel like home
o Organization: how efficiently do you use your room space, layout, storage etc.
o Creativity: overall style that represents your personality
• First Place Winner: $500 Bachelor’s Event Scholarship, Limited Edition CIA Hat, displayed on CIA Instagram
• Second Place Winner: CIA Cookbook set, Bluetooth Speaker, displayed on CIA Instagram
• Third Place Winner: CIA Swag Bag, displayed on CIA Instagram
• People Choice: Based on a total number of likes. Limited Edition CIA Hat, displayed on CIA Instagram