To make the raspberry purée for this lemonade, push fresh or thawed frozen raspberries through a wire-mesh sieve into a small bowl. You’ll need about 1 cup of berries to make 1/3 cup of purée.
Makes 8 servings
- 6 2/3 cups cold water, divided use
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup raspberry purée
- 24 raspberries for garnish
- Combine 2/3 cup water with the sugar in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Stir to dissolve the sugar.
- Combine the sugar-water with the lemon juice and add the 6 cups cold water and the raspberry purée. Stir to combine.
- Serve immediately over ice garnished with 3 raspberries or store in the refrigerator until ready to use.