Here are some exciting CIA alumni stories from this past month.
1. Forbes Under 30 Summit’s food festival will feature a showdown between CIA grads Christopher Coombs ’04, Kelvin Fernandez ’05, Joseph “JJ” Johnson ’07, and Jason Pfeifer ’06. May the best chef win!
2. Chipotle is making dreams come true and finally offering a delivery service, making CEO and CIA grad Steve Ells ’90 a miracle worker!
3. John Besh ’92 has all the answers on seafood and The Gulf of Mexico in his interview with Lucky Peach.
4. Enrique Olvera ’97 is the face of modern Mexican cuisine, his restaurant Pujol is number 9 on Latin America’s 50 Best Restaurants of 2015, and he’s won a lifetime achievement award.
5. Find out what Dale Talde ’98 cooks when he’s by himself and no one is watching.
6. Cat Cora ’95 has just released her memoir Cooking as Fast as I Can.